De-Airing Pug Mills
Venco 75mm (3″) de-airing pugmill
75mm (3 inch) NOZZLE 136mm Barrel – 0.37kW (1/2 HP) Single Phase with 0.18kW (1/4 HP) vacuum pump . 180kg/hr (400lb/hr) production
- 75mm (3″) nozzle, 136mm barrel, 0.37kw (1/2hp) single phase with 0.18kw (1/4hp) vacuum pump
- 87mm (3.5 inch) nozzle, 150mm barrel, 0.75kW (1 HP) single phase with 0.38kW (1/2 HP) sliding vane vacuum pump
- 100mm (4 inch) nozzle 200mm barrel, 1.5kW (2 HP) single phase with 0.38kW (1/2 HP) sliding vane vacuum pump
- High capacity sliding vane vacuum pumps with single phase motors – with incorporated air / water filter.
(0.18kW vacuum pump for 75mm model, 0.38kW vacuum pump for 87mm and 100mm)
- Robust construction, suitable for blending, mixing and re-working clay.
- Stainless Steel auger shaft and blades.
- Stainless steel MESH style shredding screens, NOT cheap perforated plates. This allows Venco pugmills to use lower
capacity motors saving you operating expenses.
- 87mm (3.5″) and 100mm (4″) have access slots on the sides of the barrel for removing the shredding screens without the
need to open the barrel.
- Base protected against corrosion with zinc plating and durable black powder coating.
- Main mixer shaft bearings – sealed ball races, lubricated for life, protected by “O” ring seals
- Cast marine grade Aluminium barrel – split longitudinally for easy cleaning. Stainless barrel bolts for easy removal.
- Optional Stainless Steel Barrel Fan 75mm (3″) or 87mm (3.5″) models. 100mm (4″) model has stainless steel barrel as
- Gear motor main drive with totally enclosed fan cooled motor, single phase, with integral thermal overload protection.
(1.5kW – 100mm model, 0.75kW – 87mm model, 0.37kW – 75mm model).
- High capacity industrial gearbox.
- Vacuum gauge fitted as standard.