Standard Pug Mill ( Non de-air )
- 75mm (3″) nozzle 136mm (5.3″) barrel
– 180kg/hr (400lb/hr) production – conservatively rated. CE certified models available.
- Upgrade the standard (non de-airing) Venco 75 to a de-airing unit
- Kit contains all components required including a specially designed stainless steel, de-airing auger, vacuum pump, shredder screen and associated vacuum fittings and gaskets
- Takes approximately one hour to do the full conversion, basic mechanical skills required
Coarse Shredder Screens
- Coarse screens available for clay bodies containing large amounts of course grog
- Robust construction, suitable for blending, mixing and reworking clay.
- Stainless auger shaft and blades.
- Stainless steel MESH shredder screen. NOT cheap perforated plates. This allows Venco pugmills to use lower capacity motors saving you operating expenses.
- Base protected against corrosion with zinc plating and durable black powder coating.
- Main mixer shaft bearings – sealed ball races, lubricated for life, protected by “O” ring seals.
- Cast marine grade aluminium barrel – Split longitudinally for easy cleaning. Stainless steel barrel bolts for easy removal.
- Gear motor main drive with totally enclosed, fan cooled motor, single phase 0.37kW with integral thermal overload protection.
- High capacity industrial gearbox, for quiet operation.
- This Venco pugmill can be upgraded to a de-airing version using the de-air upgrade kit.